Friday, June 27, 2008

Chapter 10

This morning, I'm going to start my drivers permit test! We signed me up yesterday so I could get started right away! And this this afternoon I'm going to go see "Get Smart" with a friend. I've been wanting to see that ever since I saw the first preview. The fact that it has Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Anne Hathaway, and Steve Currell in it will make it all the more better! I love them! And my dad said that the old TV series was really funny! So, I can't wait! I heard it was a good movie from someone a baby sat for and that made me want to see it even more! I'm going to log off right now...I'll write more later! (=

I'm back from the movie and it was REALLY good! I just had a bit of time left on my test so I wanted to write for a moment...But I need to get back to that! I'll write more later.

Ok...I am REALLY tired...I just finished my test...All I have to do is the final exam and get 32 out of 40 questions right. But I'm going to go ahead and save that for tomorrow morning. It's 11:20 p.m. right now and I'm tired...Good night!

1 comment:

Sloan said...

Hey!

Oh my goodness this is so exciting!!! You are SOOOO going to pass so down even sweat it! Keep blogging, I am dying to know how it turns out!

Sloan <><


P.s. You should see my license picture, It's horrible! Haha! :o)