Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chapter 12

We just got back from church. I don't know why but I'm tired. I'm going to go write.

My mom and I just finished baking my birthday cake. My birthday is tomorrow but one of my brothers are working so we're kind of celebrating today. I'm going to go write.

Here are a few books I would HIGHLY recommend!





The first ones are "The Redemption," "The Reliance," and "The Restitution" by MaryLu (M.L.) Tyndall. They are the "Legacy of the King's Pirates" series. These books are very good if you enjoy action, romance, and an all around good Christian read!

The next ones are "Embrace the Dawn" and "Consuming Fire" by Kathleen Morgan. They take place in the Scottish Highlands in the late 1600's. They are, again, Christian romance.




Oh...And one more thing...This was my "chittery animal!"















No comments: