Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chapter 2

It is 8:26 a.m. right now. That book I was talking about last night so far is really good. It had me in tears by the 7th page.

What I'm going to talk about right now are my intrests and hobbies.

Reading...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Writing...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Painting...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beading...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Making my own beads...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Waiting for the man God has planned for me...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some other things I'm going to talk about are the books I like to read, music I like to listen to, and movies and show I like to watch...

I'll start with music...

Britt Nicole, Hawk Nelson, Switchfoot, Barloegirl, Zoegirl, Flyleaf, Carrie Underwood, Casting Crowns, Leeland, Lifehouse, Relient K, Starfield, Taylor Swift, Bethany Dillon, Kutless, Superchick, Todd Agnew, Paramore, Jessie Daniels, Krystal Meyers, Nicole C. Mullen, Rebecca St. James, Natalie Grant

Next will be movies...

National Treasure 1 and 2, She's the Man, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Love Comes Softly Series, Princess Diaries, Freaky Friday, Happy Gilmore, The Devil Wears Prada, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Daddy's Little Girls, Surf's Up, Napolean Dynamite, Material Girls, When a Stranger Calls, The SOund of Music, Enchanted, Spider-Man 1, 2, and 3, Just Like Heaven, Sydney White, Open Season, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Facing the Giants, Cellular, The Ringer, Forrest Gump, Flicka, Big Daddy, Trancformers, White Chicks, Pride and Prejudice, Raising Helen, Sweet Home Alabama, Mr. Deeds, Raise Your Voice, Eragon, Hairspray, Ever After, Leagally Blonde, School of Rock, Nacho Libra, The Chronicles of Narna, Hildago, Hurby Hully Loaded, Time Changer, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 13 Going on 30, Music and Lyrics, Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3, Shark Tales, Live Free or Die Hard, Steel Magnolias, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, 50 First Dates, Miss Potter, Freedom Writers, Saving Sara Cain, Where the Heart Is, Greace, City Slickers, Man in the Iron Mask, No Reservations, First Sunday, Your Mine and Ours, The Negotiator

Now for shows...

What Not to Wear, Alf, Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, Gilmore Girls, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Wildfire, Saved by the Bell, America's Funniest Home Videos, 24, What I Like About You, H2O, Grounded for Live

Now my favorite part, books...

For people who like mystery, action, and romance Dee Henderson, Terri Blakcstock, and "The Seven Sisters" series by Debra White Smith are for you. For history Francine Rivers "Mark of the Lion" series but beware if you have a weak stomach, also some good ones by Francine Rivers are "Redeaming Love" and "The Atonement Child." Some other good writers are Lori Copeland, Frank Peretti, Lori Wick, DiAnn Mills, Melanie M. Jeschke, Mary Connealy, Linda Lee Chaikin, Robin Lee Hatcher, Liz Curtis Higgs, Linda Windsor, Judith Pella, Gilbert Morris, Kathleen Morgan, and Jamie Carie. But my two favorite writers are Susan May Warren and MaryLu (M.L.) Tyndall. I LOVE THEM! <3

Wow...I just had two of my friends over and it was fun! Those two girls are too funny!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, right now, I need to study for the lession I'm going to teach tonight. I teach or help out in the 3-5-year-old class at church on Thursday nights and I need to start planing. I'll try to take some pictures and get them on here soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this picture and like it so...here it is...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, I just got back from teaching my class and what a night! I'm ues to it...And I'm pretty sure being a kindergarden teacher and working with kids that age is what God wants me to do...I'm tired and need to turn in. Good night!

2 comments:

Sloan said...

OH MY GOODNESS ANN!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahhahahha! Awesome post.

Sloan <><

Annabell said...

i know! i'm excited too! i'll be writing more tonight so come back tomorrow or something! i have a lot of stories to tell!! (= <3