Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chapter 5

Good morning! I'm ready for church and can write for a minute. Nothing has really happened this morning so...I'll write more later.

Ok, back from church...One of my friends had informed me that my chittery animal is not, I repeat, is not alive! I'm happy, my mom is happy, my dad is happy, so everyone...BE HAPPY!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Right now, I'm going to go have lunch, then write some, then read the book I need to read to pass my driving test.

I just finished making a bracelet and a necklace. Now, I'm going to study for my driving test then write some...Maybe not in that order. LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So far, I've been slacking about reading the drivers thing...HELP!

Nothing happened tonight...Good night!

No comments: