Saturday, August 30, 2008

Neutrogena's the BEST

TO ANYONE WHO HAS TROUBLE WITH BLACKHEADS!!!
I may sound like a commercial but this stuff really works and I want to tell you guys about it!

I have trouble with blackheads, just like everybody else. I've tried Clean and Clear, Clearasil, and even Proactiv, but none of those guys compare to this stuff.

Neutrogena's Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub has got to be the best thing I have ever used!

"Clears blackheads and helps prevent new ones to give you clear, smooth skin. Its powerful combination of blackhead-fighting medicine and microbeads works together to clean pores and help keeps them free of blackheads.
"Salicylic acid penetrates into pores to remove blackhead-causing dirt and oil.
"Gentle exfoliating beads sweep away dead skin cells.
"Skin soothing beads deliver conditioners to help prevent skin from overdrying.

All you have to do is wash your face twice a day. I've been using it for about a week and I can see a diffence. And the funny thing is, all those other produtcs cost more than $20. This only cost about $6 or $7! It's not perfict, so it dosen't get ALL blackheads, and it says so right on the bottle. But if you want a good, inexpensive way to get rid of blackheads, I would advise you to try this. Thank you for reading this!

4 comments:

Sloan said...

I HAVE to try this stuff!

Annabell said...

it is soooo good!!

Britt said...

Aha! Thank you sooo much! I will try this! :-) LOL! As a 17-year-old I can say without a doubt acne is so miserable! ;)
If you want a "back woods" kind of fix like I'm used to doing around here (LOL!) try rubbing alcohol. It stings a little and drys your skin out something awful, but it helps!

Annabell said...

thanks for the tip!! [=