Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Day so Far

Today I got a new 8GB iPod nano. I got it at Sam's Club because that was the place that I found it for the least expensive. I was getting excited in the car but couldn't get the box open for some reason. My mom was driving and she even tried. Neither of us could get it open for some reason. I was getting a little frustrated. Then I observed the box and saw at the top a sticker. I know now that if I had of just taken the time to observe the box I could have gotten it open a lot sooner!!

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

I like your new background. It's purdy ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

Sloan said...

Haha!

What happened to your old ipod?

Brittany November said...

Yay! I can't wait to be sick of you!!! :-D LOL!

Brittany November said...

Oh, and I just read your comment on my blog. I love your new profile pic! :-)

Brittany November said...

I know! That's one of my favorite songs from her Christmas album! I wish there were more of her songs on playlist. If I ever figure out how to build a plylist on imeem maybe I can make some headway. *Grrrr* Ah, well. I'm glad you like my background :) I'm actually going to put a Christmas one up here shortly...but my other one will be back up after Christmas.