Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lucy + Laser = CRAZINESS!!!

I am afraid I have scarred my poor Dachshund for life...



Yesterday, my mom and I were at Wal-Mart. In the check-out line they have all that little stuff that you know you can't do without, and one of those little things was a pin-light laser / flashlight. I have always wanted one JUST so I could see what Lucy would do. It wasn't expensive so I went ahead and got it. Long story longer, about ten minutes after we got home, I opened the package and brought it out. She went CRAZY trying to catch that thing!! We had her running from one end of the house to the other! And even after I turned it off, she was STILL running back and forth trying to find it. I hope to have a video up soon. But as I was sitting here, writing this, it made me think of how often we chase after something we can never catch.

1 comment:

Sloan said...

OOOOOooohhhh, I WANT TO SEE HER DO THAT! Be sure to get the video up... sounds hilarious!

Love ya'

Sloan <><