Thursday, May 28, 2009

Always Check Lables

The other day, my mom and I were in Wal-Mart (not very unusual). I needed some face scrub, but was having trouble deciding between Equate Blackhead Clearing Scrub, and Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub. The Clean and Clear was about a dollar more than the Equate, I'm thinking because they have a little bit of a better name. I didn't want to pay more, but I also wanted to get my moneys worth and not something cheep. I chose the Clean and Clear, then found my mom. I told her about my little problem, and she told me to look at the ingredients. I went back and checked the ingredients on the Equate and the Clean and Clear. Turns out, down to the very last comma, the ingredients were the exact same!

This is a shorter post, but I just thought it was kind of funny and I wanted tell this so you people don't pay a dollar more for something that is just as good as the other!

1 comment:

Reformed Cowgirl said...

WOW, good to know.

Sloan <><