Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gianna Jessen

Just about thirty minutes ago, I got through reading the biography of Gianna (pronounced GE-on-ah) Jessen, a girl who was aborted and lived. The book is simply called Gianna by Jessica Shaver. And it's not just a story, this really happened. She was born in 1977.

I don't blog about too many books, but this one I really want to write about. It made me laugh, cry, get angry, the works! I don't want to give too much away, but I just wanted to say that this is a really great book. And it's cool because she went to a Calvary Chapel!

For more information about Gianna, go to her website.


The song you hear is her singing too! She is pretty good. Her biography is on the website too, but the book told the story of her mother and foster mother as well.
I just wanted to tell people about this book and how great it was! If you decide to read it, it is really great!
I found this video on YouTube of Gianna speaking out on abortion on February 1, 2008.

1 comment:

Hannah Nicole said...

I'll have to read it! :)