Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grab Some Popcorn

It's a rainy day, there is nothing to do, and you are completely board. Well, instead of picking on your younger sibling (like my brothers do to me when they're bored) here are some movies you could watch curling under a nice warm blanket with some popcorn on your lap:



Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
(1954...rated G)
If you have not seen this movie, you need to. A friend of mine told me I just had to see it. I will admit, I dragged my feet about it, but I watched it with her and loved it! It is amazing. I got this movie from Netflix just a bit ago. When I sat down to watch it, I was wondering why I hadn't ordered it sooner! I was cracking up the whole time, sighing at the romantic parts, and everything else. It truly is an awesome movie.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003...rated PG-13)
When this movie first came out, I was so scared to watch it (call me a chicken)! I never was one to like the skeletons and those sort of things, but my parents wanted me to watch it with the family when it came out on DVD. I couldn't sleep that night. But it later became a major favorite of mine! I love reading about pirates and in that time zone, so that was great!


Enchanted (2007...rated PG)
The mere story of a fairytale princess getting trapped in the real world instantly had be hooked! It is such a cute movie. And, though he probably wouldn't admit it, I think my dad liked it a little and thought it sort of funny!



My Big Fat Greek Wedding
(2002...rated PG)
I've always loved a good romantic comedy. I think they exaggerated about Greek people in this one, but it is so funny! About a woman who thinks her life is going no where, her family won't leave her alone about getting married...It is just one of my favorites!




The Phantom of the Opera (2004...rated PG-13)
Ever in the mood for a movie that you want to hide your face behind a pillow, but you don't necessarily like scary? Phantom is just creepy enough to make you want to do that. It isn't scary, just suspenseful. It has about everything: music, romance, suspense...You get the idea.



That isn't even near all my favorites, but those are some movies I wanted to share with you. If you liked this post, leave me a comment. Or don't...It's up to you!

No comments: