Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sketchers Shape-Ups

I just got a pair of those Sketchers Shape-Ups. I've been hearing a lot about them, good and bad things. They are designed to improve your posture, promote weight loss, and tone your muscles. (And they add an extra two inches to my height and I need all the help I can get in that department! LOL!)

A bit ago, I took my dog, Lucy, on a walk up to the stop sign at the end of the road, wearing my new Shape-Ups. I'm back now and I can feel it! I'm feeling better and even want to walk more, but I'm babysitting tonight and want to be able to stand later.

I'm going to continue posting about progress with these. I hope they keep up the work!

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

I was at a good friend of mine's house the other week and his grandma had those. I had never seen them before that. Very interesting.