Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chapter 14

Ok, today my dad is going to take me driving around the neighborhood after he and my brothers get back from fishing so I can get some practice. So far, today has been very mellow...My brothers have a friend with them so when they get back...it won't be so mellow.

I just got back from driving around the neighborhood and I didn't do so bad, if I say so myself. I did get nervous when a FedEx truck came up behind me! Tonight I go baby sit...It's funny because it seems like I baby sit only at the beginning of the week. But right now I want to read some...I'll write more later!

Ok,I'm back...I didn't get to baby sit because the child had a break down. It was his first day of potty training so his we think (his mother and I) think that that was part of it because when I baby sat him last week he was fine. Well, I'm going to go write because I got a really good idea for a story!

No comments: