Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chapter 15

What's up people?! I just got through reading a REALLY good book! It was the 3rd book in a series that I really like! It's called the "Noble Legacy" series by one of my all time favorite writers, Susan May Warren. They take place in Montana, where I want to live when I get older. They are Christian mystery/romance that are really good!
The first book is called "Reclaiming Nick." Pretty much, it's a modern day prodigal son story.
The next one is called "Taming Rafe," and it's about a hot-shot bull rider who lost his career, title, and best friend while he was riding.
And the last one was probably the best! "Finding Stefanie" is about Rafe's twin sister who thinks life is passing her by.
But at the end of them all, everything works out and they are all very good and HIGHLY recommended...at least by me!
Anyway...I'm going to start on another book and baby sit later. I'll write more tonight!
I'm back from baby sitting. It was funny because I had just gotten the kids to go to bed and then the parents got home. While I was over there I got a good idea for a story so I'm going to go start writing!

No comments: