Monday, February 16, 2009

Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore Series

At the insistence of a great friend, I read the book series, "Life of Faith: Elsie Dinsmore." I will admit, I was a little unsure about them at first. They were written by Martha Finley in the mid 1800's. But, never the less, read them I did and I can honestly say that they are some of the BEST books I have ever read! The series is about a girl named, you could guess, Elsie Dinsmore. The series begin when she is eight years old, to when she is forty and married to a GREAT guy named Edward and has her own children. To explain the books would take to long, but for people who like, and even don't like, to read, I would STRONGLY suggest this series!


Elsie's Endless Wait
Elsie's Impossible Choice
Elsie's New Life
Elsie's Stolen Heart
Elsie's True Love
Elsie's Troubled Times
Elsie's Tender Mercies
Elsie's Great Hope

No comments: