Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bro is Back

Hey people. My brother got back last night, and I can tell that he was tired. He is such a good brother that he brought me home a BEAUTIFUL necklace and my mom a pottery plate.

He told me that he got to meet a monkey too!! I saw a picture and it was SO cute!! But I don't think that the monkey liked the guy Sam was with...He also got a picture of an elephant and a picture of our pastor with a warthog! (Those things are UGLY, Sam said! This is not the picture he took though)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See?? Even Pumba is shocked!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sam is happy to be home though. He brought home a drum that my dog, Lucy, didn't like very much! She was barking and barking at it! It was so FUNNY!!
God did an amazing work in Ghana. The chief at one of the villages they stayed at even got saved! That is totally awesome!
I gotta hear more about the trip before I can post more. Maybe Sam will let me load his pictures onto my computer and you guys can see some of the pictures he took. But for now, God bless!

1 comment:

Sloan said...

God is good all the time, all the time GOD IS GOOD!!!

AMEN!!!