Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updates...

I haven't been able to blog in a while but here I go...

So far this month, one of my brother's (Sam) has gone to Ghana with a mission team from our church. They start heading home tomorrow and will land in Orlando airport Saturday evening. We have heard from him three times. My mom talked to him twice, my dad once (today) and I shortly spoke with him today too. It was funny because the team took a satellite phone and when he calls the caller ID says "UNKNOWN NAME, UNKNOWN NUMBER." I picked up and, after saying hello, all I heard was a weird squeaking sound. I hung up and the phone rang about two minutes later, the caller ID saying the same thing. I picked up and heard the same noise, but something told me to stay on. I said hello again and then I heard my name being said, but brokenly. Then it was clearer. I knew it was Sam, but said hello again anyway. Then he said, "Ann?" I said yeah, and then he said "hi." It's so funny how he says it. It's like, "hiii." (it's hard to explain in writing!) But my mom wasn't home at the time and my dad was so I handed the phone to my dad. After a few minutes, they hung up and my dad told me that Sam said he was craving pizza really bad! He said that was the first thing he wanted when he got home! But, I wouldn't tell him, but I'm looking forward to him getting home...So he can give me another guitar lesson!

That's another thing. I have been learning to play the guitar! So far, I know the main scale, the G note and the D. But I am ready to go on!!

Something else is that I am caught up in my English class, about a week behind in my Fitness and Lifestyle Design (can you say TOTAL WAIST OF TIME?!?!) and about two weeks AHEAD in my Spanish class!! I'm happy about that! So now, when I have to babysit during the day or a friend wants to hang out, then I don't have to worry about it so much.

But yeah, that's what's going down in my life so far and I am lovin' it! (Ba-da-ba-ba-ba, I'm lovin' it!) Don't worry, I'm scared too!! But please enjoy the nice pictures below! God bless!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Sloan said...

I bet your parents are happy that he is coming home safe!

I know what you are having for dinner tomorrow night!! :) :)

Love ya,

Sloan <<>><