Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Super Depressing Poem

OK, so, for English today, I was learning about poetry and the visual aspects that go along with it. Then, I had to write a depressing poem. I couldn't think of anything at first, but then, I thought of this! So everyone, get ready for my super depressing poem!

A Teen Without Music

What is a teen without music?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will it be like a cat in the dishwasher,
Crying to be let out?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will it be like rain,
With nowhere to fall?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Or maybe someone who forgot to wear their glasses,
Bumping into walls?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bump, bump

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

Hai! :-D Sorry I haven't commented in a while...I lost your blog on my blogroll by accident. I've got it back now though...and I plan on commenting a lot. LOL!