Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Faves Over the Years

Hello everyone who reads my blog! I just thought that I would share some of my favorite videos from over the years. Some of them I found on my own, but they are mainly ones people have sent me. There are quite a variety of them too. Some are sad, some are funny, some are happy, and others will just make you scratch your head and say, "What on earth does she do with her spare time?" And some of them I have put on here from older posts. But without further delay, here they are!


This first one, my brother Jake made...





This next one, I just want the "farm" to be with you! You'll get it in a second...





Relient K and Pirates of the Caribbean...Great mix!!




This one is just so sad...But it has a great meaning!




This one is just TOO funny!!

1 comment:

Sloan said...

Jake needs to make a video like "The Bridge".

That would be amazing.

Sloan <><