Friday, March 20, 2009

YEAH, BGB BABY!!

This past Wednesday, the band had another gig, this one at our old church. This time, I went, and Sam asked me to take pictures. I was going to anyway so I could blog! A young family from church even came to support them! That was great! Any who, they did REALLY good and, I gotta admit, I'm proud of them. It's obvious Who they do this for! (The pictures aren't that great.)

Check out their MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/bgb91.



The band...


Sam on guitar...(brother)

Zack on drums...

Nate on guitar and vocals

Jake on bass and vocals...(brother)

Practicing before the show...











BGB's biggest fan!
Talking...

Pastor Roger introducing them







2 comments:

Brittany November said...

hehe. Kewl! :-D

Sloan said...

Looks like they are having a GREAT time. Can you believe how quick Zack grew up???? He was 9 just a little while ago!!! :) :) :)

You need to post a video of them playing! I want to seeee!

Love ya,

Sloan <><